Sunday, October 23, 2011

MY WHY

.
MY WHY:

"FIND A NEED, AND FILL IT" is one of the most sage pieces of advice i have ever heard.

i WILL STRIVE to be successful in this business, BECAUSE :

My immediate aim to replace and multiply my current income, creating enough positive cash flow to own a home and an 'adapted' vehicle,
to pay for improvement and maintenance of both. I will always be able to meet all of my expenses and have more than enough, perpetually.
I am able to pay for my medicines, and afford the services of any physician or practitioner who can help me in improving my health -
I will eat well and work on physical fitness. i will achieve spectacular health and long life, as well !

I will to set up an education fund for my grandchildren - I will leave a living legacy for them and for my children - teaching them how to
grow their businesses from the ground up - with all the steps laid out for them. They must put in the 'sweat equity', but the road map will
be there to steer them away from the pitfalls !

WHILE doing this, i will have a comfortable lifestyle for myself - and will be able to travel to visit my Children and Grands - I will be able do things
and go places i've never been but always wanted to go - like Hawaii and other tropical resorts, visit and spend time in every continent. i will take
cruises - from the Caribbean to Alaska ...grand River cruises through Europe - and take vacations on the Mediterranean Riviera ...

Diamonds and gems, designer clothes and handbags, fancy homes and cars are not important to me but, i WILL spoil myself with beautiful sights
and sounds, extravagant gardens, terrific views, shows on Broadway, and the finest performers on the world's most resplendent stages.

I have had positive input into countless lives during their formative years ... as a teacher, mimister and trusted friend. Even though, at one point,
i thought my usefulness was over, because of my disabilities; i found that my own children still needed me - and wanted me, even after YEARS
of my absence through illness. Through them, i began to see the worth of my life which has been spared, by no small miracle !

I have challenged myself to keep my brain sharp as i have fought my way back from devastating illness. I expect that the further challenge of running
an empire will deepen that sense of my value.

People DO need to hear what i have to say - I have a voice and i will use it for God's glory - rather, may He use me ! In business, I connect with people
and offer products and services that they are already purchasing ... or meet their FELT needs. I do have a unique approach AND have a business
model to share that will bring them into wealth and security in these uncertain times !

This is going to be a great ride !

Lorna Thompson

.