Wednesday, December 25, 2013

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHRISTMAS is a SAD time 
for many, many people ... 
one of my best friends lost her son to cancer today, 
on Christmas Eve. 

Please DON'T ASSUME that everyone is filled with Christmas joy ... 

be kind and sensitive to others ... 

For those of you who are hurting right now, 
i offer this encouragement:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"HIS LOVE WILL NEVER FAIL YOU ...  
HE WILL CARRY YOU 
THROUGH THE HARD TIMES !
JESUS LOVES YOU !!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JESUS, who became man, 
was born, lived and died, all for YOU !!! 

Call on Him , and He will answer you !

( In 1969, I called out to Him 
in the middle of the night - 


"GOD, If You're up there 
... help me !!!" 

He answered by filing my room with LIGHT, 
saving me and filling me with His Holy Spirit !) 

... He will HEAR you when you call !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... If you need someone to talk to
and pray with you throughout this holiday,
please send a private message to
Lorna Smith Thompson on Facebook,
and  we can chat -
and i will take time with you !


He will HEAR you when you call !


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated