Thursday, June 20, 2013

WHO AM I ???



i am a child of the MOST HIGH GOD ...

i am His servant, who has spared my life 
and given me back my sanity ...

i am a worshipper - because He who has redeemed me - 
is worthy of ALL adoration and praise - 
worshipping Him is acknowledging my devotion to His Person, 
my love for Him, - who first loved me ...



i am a minstrel, and songstress, a Psalmist
skilled and equipped to write and present music 
from the throne of God...

i am His minister, called and anointed to share the 
good news of the Kingdom, to set captives free, to heal 
the broken-hearted and to let the oppressed go free !  

the Word of God is in my mouth, in my heart...
even in my DNA !

i am more than an overcomer in this life !

anything i think i cannot do - 
is only because i have not fully decided to do it
for i am well able for the task at hand !