Thursday, July 25, 2013

HEALING WORD

HEALING WORD

Perhaps you are facing a great challenge in life and your confidence level in God's Word is weak. Maybe you are struggling with unbelief or distrust concerning the promises of God.

We must grow strong in faith through knowledge and understanding of God and His Word. To become strong in faith you must know the Word of God, for it is the only way by which faith can be built !



  • I believe I receive my total healing in Jesus Name when I pray [Mark 11:24, Matthew 21:22].
  • Healing is the children's bread [Matthew 15:25, Mark7:27]. 
  • Thank you, for Your healing virtue/power that has produced this wonderful, marvelous, effectual cure in me [Luke 7:21, Luke 6:19]. 
  • Lord, I simply received my healing like I received my salvation, "by grace I am saved [sōzō] through faith" [Ephesians 2:8]. 
  • It is not by my works of righteousness [Titus 4:5], but by Your finished work at Calvary (Latin) or Golgotha (Hebrew), the place of the skull [John 19:30, Luke 19:17, Luke 23:33]. 
  • Jesus, You destroyed him who had the power of death [Hebrews 2:14]. 
  • Your atoning work produced this marvelous grace for me [Romans 5:11]. 
  • You bore in your body my sins on the cross. I being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness; by your stripes I was healed at Calvary [1 Peter 2:24]. 
  • You took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses [Matthew 8:17]. 
  • I simply received by faith what you have already provided for me through the New Covenant [Matthew 26:28, 1 Corinthians 11:24].
  • Jesus Christ, You were wounded [chalal] profaned, defiled, polluted, desecrated, for my transgression and rebellion. You were bruised [daka'], crushed, for my iniquities, perverseness, depravity, and guilt. You took my chastisement. My chastisement [muwcar], discipline, chastening, correction needful to obtain my peace and well-being was upon You. This peace [shä·lome'] has given me completeness in number, soundness in body, welfare, health, safety, and prosperity. And with the stripes that wounded You, I am healed and made whole [Isaiah 53:5].
  • "Believe you that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yes, Lord. Then touched he their eyes, saying, according to your faith be it unto you" [Matthew 9:28].
  • "Yes, Lord", I have complete confidence in Your atoning work at Calvary [Hebrews 9:12-15]. 
  • I have complete confidence in Your healing power to restore my health: 
  • I do not make the Cross of Christ of none effect in my life [1 Corinthians 1:17]. 
  • You are my propitiation through faith in your blood [Romans 3:25, Romans 5:11]. 
  • I am justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus [Romans 3:24]. 
  • It is significant and important to me that you took on Your back the stripes for my healing [1 Peter 2:24]. 
  • I am forgiven of my sins and I am healed [Mark 2:10]. 
  • I have complete confidence in what You provided for me in your death, burial, and resurrection [1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Matthew 8:16-17, Isaiah 53:5]. 
  • Jesus, through your death, You destroyed the devil who had the power of death [Hebrews 2:14-15] . 
  • It isn't according to my works of righteousness or works of faith; such as quoting the right scripture or saying the right thing [Romans 10:3, Romans 3:22, Philippians 3:9]. 
  • I don't consider my own body, my own abilities, the abilities of others, or the experiences of others [Romans 4:19]. 
  • I consider the Apostle and High Priest of my profession, Christ Jesus [Hebrews 3:1].
  • I will exercise my faith, even if I experience pain and symptoms [Luke 17:20]. 
  • I will not get into natural unbelief by what I see, hear, touch, smell, taste or even feel [Matthew 17:16]. 
  • I will not let natural unbelief be a counter weight to my faith [Matthew 17:20]. 
  • I will have faith that is simple, pure, and childlike [Matthew 18:3]. 
  • My flesh,which is dominated by my five senses, will not dominating my spirit man [Romans 5:5-8, Galatians 5:16, Ephesians 4:22-24, Colossians 3:9]. 
  • I will sow to the Spirit and reap life [Galatians 6:7]. 
  • I will not allow myself to get into fear and unbelief [John4:48]. 
  • If I hear a bad report and I will not get into fear [Mark 5:36, Isaiah 53:1]
  • I will not fear, but only believe; and I shall be made whole [Luke 8:50].

  • I am submitting to God's Word [James 4:7]. 
  • I am resisting sickness; I am actively fighting against all disease. When I am fighting sickness or disease, I am doing God's will [Acts 10:38, Matthew 8:2-3, Luke 10:9, John 10:10, 1 John 3:8, 3 John 1:2].
  • I will put on the whole armor and stand against the wiles, devices of the devil [Ephesians 6:11, 2 Corinthians 2:11]. 
  • I will be sober and vigilant with my adversary the devil [1 Peter 5:8]. 
  • I will not give place to the devil, sickness, or disease in my body [Ephesians 4:27].
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Use these meditations to build up and strengthen your faith

Keep these handy, and meditate on them !

                     God speed the answers to your prayers !



See more @stronginfaith.org