Thursday, July 4, 2013

POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS

.

i have found through my writing and sharing -

that i am not the only one who is learning to love themselves -

and found that it is a powerful tool

to living a fulfilled life !

for that reason, i have chosen to share some

of the affirmations that are helping and working for me:

(remember - it is not what you shout from the rooftops
that declares your destiny - but what you whisper to yourself !)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

i am a loving soul

i love myself for who i am

i speak kindly to myself

i am lettting go of the the thoughts that hurt me

emotions are not good or bad -
they just ARE ...

i accept sadness and pain

i am more than my emotions

my quiet confidence in God makes me strong

i have surrendered my life to the Lord

i release myself from misery

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

i pray that everyone has a great Independence Day ...

be real, keep safe - and love yourself !